We focus on:
- Growth towards maturity and Christ-likeness
- Love for God, love for the family, love for the church, and love for the community
- Monthly Social Hangouts - casual social gatherings to grow deeper in fellowship, and an opportunity to forge new friendships.
- Quarterly Studies- typically, opportunities to hear a speaker teach about a topic related to mission stated above
- Friendship & Integrity small groups – weekly gathering to transparently share life with small group of other men
Discipleship groups - small, intensive weekly gathering to learn what it means to follow after Christ
Opportunities to Serve
- Co-chair: support event planner, admin, planning, be hands-on. Can include the second item.
- Communications - if someone would only like to handle this portion we can see to carve it out of the first role. Concerns support with emails, pictures/videos editing (not a requirement), social media. In addition this person could help organize and manage a Whatsapp group for the ministry (if we would decide to set one up).
- Promoter - as word to mouth works best - be part of 5 - (hopefully) 10 men that help talk to other guys in and outside our community to help promote our church and the ministry to bring people in. Help talk to people on Sunday's and other events. In times of need help ring up other men to check in on them (and their families).
- Specific event support - coming a bit earlier at an event to help setup, clean up or support in other ways. Not a lot is required but an extra helping hand can be useful.
These roles can be short term or for a longer period of time. To discuss with the men in question.